So here's a little update on what's going on!
A good place to start would be with my progress update
- The regular bike ride - well they weren't so regular once I got a bit bigger. We also bought our daughter her own little bike for her third birthday so I've taken her out on that too.
- Advance Driver course - getting pregnant gave me a cotton wool brain, so I've had to defer this one if I have any chance of passing!!
- Learning a new craft - I bought a sewing machine and have been dabbling with occasional bit of sewing. I intend to make more use of this in 2013!
- To make Elderflower wine - TICK!
- To complete the dolls house - fail. big time.
In other news, we have a baby due sometime soon (watch this space!) and are in the process of buying a house! So my goals for 2013 will be to pick up on 2012 goals not yet achieved (although I may defer the Advance Driving course to 2014).
I will also be looking at returning to my pre-pregnancy weight and decorating/DIY around our new home.